Thank you for your interest in the Realm of Caring Volunteer Program. We are delighted you have chosen to learn more about how to support our organization’s mission and lend your time and talents to ensure its success. Your dedicated service makes a HUGE impact in the movement to establish medical cannabis as a safe, effective, and legal resource for the citizens of this state, this country, and all over the world. Through research and education programs, Realm of Caring provides education to organizations and medical personnel, as well as direct support to more than 43,000 individual clients and families. Our RoC Volunteers are simply invaluable to our ability to grow and continue to deliver high quality programs and services to those in need.
I look forward to working with you to maximize the impact of your time and energy. You are so appreciated!!
Meagan Patrick, Volunteer Coordinator
Information for Local Volunteers
Are you in Colorado Springs and Front Range? If so, follow these steps to join our local ranks!
- Step 1. Read about RoC's needs and available opportunities based on how often you'd like to volunteer.
- Step 2. Attend a RoC Volunteer Information Session- RSVP Now
- Step 3. Complete the Volunteer Application.
- Step 4. Your RoC Staff Partner will reach out to you for an interview.
- Step 5. Get started being the change you want to see in the world!
How often would you like to volunteer?
Building Maintenance Manager
Business Engagement Ambassador
Child Care Assistant
Creative Digital Designer
Front Office Assistant
Observational Research Registry Assistant
"RoC Friends" Program Ambassador
Information for Remote Volunteers